Tambayan ng Pinoy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tambayan ng Pinoy

Ang site na tambayan ng lahat!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loneman21

*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ* Empty
PostSubject: *"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ*   *"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 am

”Blessed are those who worship God in faith and in spirit; to those who accepted the Lord Jesus in their heart, that live on His will as a testimony and light…” -Amen.

”Cursed are those whose faith and salvation is in their own knowledge and strength; to those who rejected Jesus Christ as Lord God and savior, for their ways are evil and unto destruction…” -Amen.

“For God knows His own and every man’s destiny is on his own faith, once to live on earth after the judgment; to whom the believers of Jesus Christ will be rewarded to their faithfulness to them that have eternal life in heaven and the unbelievers to punishment in hell this is the second death.” –James307.

Please help and support the 10 million movements to protect the environment and concerns about the climate change…

Visit www.10mmovement.ning.com to sign

Encouraging all Filipino people to be part of this great change for a good cause to save our planet earth.
Back to top Go down

*"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE..." -Jesus Christ*
Page 1 of 1